Friday, October 21, 2011

Coffee on water

This day started in total darkness. Me trying to change diapers on my son, and not waking him up while doing that (that didn't work out) was followed by a tired, very cold, but luckily, short walk from a borrowed bed to the car.

Waking up at 0430 in the morning is not a joke. On our way to the ferry over to Denmark we almost crashed into a moose. That was the only moment during the one and a half hour drive I was totally awake (luckily, I was not the one driving).

After a short sniff of the salty sea air, the ferry has now taken care of one of my souls biggest needs - coffee. I don't need it to feel awake, I need it to feel comforted. I can always count on those black beans when it comes to taking care of me. Coffee on a round table with a view of an endless sea is no exception, it's actually one of the best kinds of coffee.

Coffee, breakfast, endless water and a trip filled with beautiful people and new places. Can you beat that? Coffee on water really IS the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment