Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Auntie Sarah and her Care Soup

Seriously!? I'm not even the one giving birth this time, but the butterflies in my stomach are killing me. How much longer? And what are they going to call him? My brother had the name Julius Caesar Titus Xavier Silas jr, planned, but I'm pretty sure his girlfriend didn't favour that alternative.
To take my mind off this big occasion happening in Denmark today (or tomorrow) I made some half healthy, very tasty (which should make it entirely healthy) dinner. Perfect for a cold fall afternoon. The Care Soup actually made the butterflies fly a little slower for a while.

Here is the recipe (enough for 2-3 hungry souls) - let the food take care of you tonight!

Slice four big, peeled potatoes and four carrots and boil them soft with some vegetable stock, a small onion, salt and pepper. Mash together with some cream and put a couple of sliced, already boiled chicken sausages in the creamy soup. Serve with a couple of garlic buttered whole grain buns.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment