Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hidden treasures

Going through the pictures on my pad the other day, I came over this wonderful little thing.

It's from my sisters place. Being a student, she can't always afford all new and shiny things she likes. She found the lamp in the attic, and as iI see it it's even better than new. It lacked all its crystal prisms, but instead of finding new prisms, she reinvented it as a lamp/jewellery-holder. All her pretty earrings now make lovely shadow/light-effects on the wall when she lets the lamp light the room.

This little treasure fills me with warm memories of coffee, long, cozy evenings and avocado (!). It is a great idea, really pretty, and really something nobody else has got. It gives my sisters bedroom some extra character and is really just lovely - just as the room owner herself.




No comments:

Post a Comment